Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Tea

I took the afternoon off of work last Friday to go to Mother's Day Tea with Ryan in his kindergarten class. Ryan was supposed to dress up for the day and decided to wear the suit he wore for Easter. What a handsome little man! When I got to his classroom I received many special gifts, a corsage made out of beads and a pin in shape of flowers and several wonderful colored pictures and sayings about Mom's. He said he wants to serve me breakfast in bed and he will clean up the mess....we shall see about that! While we did not have tea, the cupcakes that we decorated and the punch were delicious! I enjoyed my day with Ryan! Cooper's class performed their play (The Princess and the Pizza) for the parents in his class and Papa brought Landon to see it. Landon absolutely loved it! Then at the end of the day Papa brought Landon over to Ryan's class to see us! Ree Ree and Mee Mee also came into Ryan's classroom to say hello! I ended up bringing Cooper home with us to play and Ree Ree brought home Landon with her. She eventually brought him home after they stopped at Dollar General and Landon begged for Ree Ree to buy him Mac and Cheese and Batman socks! What a con artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment