












Last Saturday, Fred, the boys and I joined my Mom, Dad, Trish, Kennedy and Cooper at Grandma McCarthy's! My Mom, Trish and I worked on Gram's flower beds pulling weeds and mulching. Trish and Mom also weed wacked. When we were done things were looking good! We had spaghetti and meatballs for lunch- that Dad made and that was delicious! James, Olivia and Lucas were at Gram's too! It was nice seeing everyone! The boys were so excited to see Gram- I was too! It was a great day! Love you Gram!
P.S. Do you see Ryan riding the big wheel? He is about to go down the little hill by the stairs in the backyard....I used to do this when I was his age...I am so glad that he can experience the fun that I did! Now...how about busting out a ladder and a couple of sleds and riding that down the hill? That was a blast! Although as I remember we broke the ladder and we got in trouble but it definitely was sooooo worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment