










My Brother Jeff's Memorial Golf Tournament was this past Saturday. I had a really great time, the only thing better would have been if Jeff could have been there. My team consisted of my Mom, Trish, and Aunt MaryEllen. We came in last but it still was fun. When they gave out awards this year, my sisters and I all got called up for an award. We got clocks with a picture of all of us girls and Jeff. The picture in the clocks was taken August of 2006. We were all home together and we went to Jeff's and got some family pictures. It was a nice relaxing day, one that I will remember forever.
This year Jackie had an idea for a Sister's Award at the tournament. The 10th place team and the 7th place team all got key chains from us, a token of appreciation from us for playing and supporting my brother's daughters, our nieces. 10 represents Jeff's month he was born and 7 was the day he was born on. Thank you Jackie for having this idea and thank you Jack, Jules and Trish for standing up there in tears handing them out with me. There is nothing that we can't accomplish when we work together as one! I love you ladies so much! I certainly wish we lived closer together but at least texting is an occurence that usually happens everyday! Anyway before I get all choked up more than I already am.... it was a fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment