Friday, July 24, 2009

July 17-July 20 - Camping at Campbell Campgrounds

















Fred, Ryan, Landon, Ree Ree (Fred and Kevin's Mom), Trish, Kevin, Kennedy, Cooper, Mom, Dad, Grandma McCarthy and I all went camping! Some camped more days than others (Fred, Ryand, Landon and I stayed until Monday everyone else left Sunday) but I think fun was had by all! We went swimming, had a campfire, played on the playground, went for walks, played minature golf, got some tattoos and ate! On Saturday, all the adults except for Ree Ree and Grandma McCarthy went golfing in Jeff's Memorial Golf Tournament. Ree Ree and Grandma watched the kids all day, thank goodness for them. We owe you big time for watching all four of them, thank you again so very much!!!! We definitely appreciated it! On Sunday night, Jackie came to visit us at the campgrounds and had dinner with us. It was nice to chat with her and the boys really enjoyed playing with her. The boys even gave her a hands in (hands in the middle- "Go Team!"). It really was a nice weekend! I am ready to go camping again!

No comments:

Post a Comment