




We all went to Hornell and hung out with Gram for Thanksgiving! We had a great time! On Wednesday night, Joe, Andrew, Zach & Alex came to see us! Kennedy was out numbered- one girl and six boys (Kennedy- 8 years old, Ryan & Cooper- 6 years old, Andrew- 5 years old, Zach & Alex- 4 years old & Landon- 3 turning four the next day- whoo- exhausting)! The kids played and had fun! On Thursday, Thanksgiving- we watched the Macy's Day Parade! The Smurf Float and Smurf balloon were a hit with the kids! I of course liked Snoopy and Santa Claus! I think I watched the Parade more than the kids! Trish & I helped Mom in the kitchen but Mom did most of the work! Go Patti! Fred & Kevin spent most of the time at Gram's in the woods trying to shoot a deer or bear- but no luck! Dinner was ready at 2:30- it was delicious! Aunt Mary, Maura, Gram, Uncle John, James, Olivia, Lucas, Mom, Dad, Trish, Kevin, Kennedy, Cooper, Fred, Ryan, Landon & I all ate a ton! We had the kids decorate the Ginger Bread Men that Ryan, Landon and I made. It was fun & messy! We had a very nice Thanksgiving! Thank you Gram for letting us come and stay! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment