Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Watkins Glen Races
















So every year we say that this will be the lst year we go to the races.....and every year we find ourselves right back at the races and having some kick butt fun! The boys go with us and they absolutely love it! This was Ryan's 7th year and Landon's 4th year of going! The neighbors gave them Aaron's hats and the hats had a dog with floppy ears coming off of it- everyone we saw wanted one of those hats! We went and go a ton of free chips and dip and Dad and I shaved at the Schick/Edge booth. They had sinks with mirrors set up for men to shave their faces so I climbed up and started shaving my legs. The people walking by and working the booth had a good laugh- and hey I didn't care I got to shave! I took the kids to Corning to see Becky and her children, Nicholas, Ashlee and Cole- we had ice cream, swam, & played at the playground. Fred and I took the kids to the Watkins Glen playground at the school- the kids love that playground (they always play at it when we got to the Relay for Life of Watkins Glen) and Fred and I like it because the trak is right there and we take turns running! It was a beautiful weekend until it started to rain on Sunday- they postponed the race until Monday but we didn't end up staying... it was fun anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment