Thursday, July 28, 2011

Relay For Life of Batavia









The Relay For Life of Batavia was July 9th and we raised almost $28,000. Trish was EMCEE for the day and Mom and I co-chaired the event! It was a great day and I think it was overall successful. I already have ideas for next year! The boys are dressed as girls for the "Miss Relay" event where guys dress as girls and try to raise the most money at the event in 45 minutes. Our three guys raised $106.15 together and Landon raised the most money alone- $56. Way to go! In one picture Kennedy is hugging another girl during the frozen t-shirt contest. We freeze t-shirts tied with a knot. Then teams have to find a way to get the frozen t-shirts thawed and untie the knot and put the t-shirt on first to win! It was fun! Now I am trying to find a date for the wrap up meeting and then onto planning next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment