Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 6, 2010






We had a busy day today..... We got up early and went to Applebee's for a pancake breakfast to support the girl scouts. Then we went to Target and got some snacks for the Superbowl on Sunday. Then we went home and cleaned up so that Ryan's friends could come over for his playdate. Ryan had Cooper, Hunter, Dominic, Brendan,and of course Landon over to play.They played from 1:30 until 5:30. The kids played with all of Ryan and Landon's toys and had pizza and brownies. The kids had a blast and I am sure we will have more kids over soon! After everyone was picked up Landon and Fred fell asleep on the couch and Ryan and I headed off to Connor's hockey game. Connor's team ended up losing 6-1 and Connor was real depressed about it. We told him it wasn't all his fault that the team lost.... we went home and I got the kids showered and ready for bed and then zzzzzzzzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment