Saturday, December 5, 2009

We Saw Santa!!!!!!



We got up early and went to Applebee's for Breakfast with Santa! Santa and Mrs. Claus were there greeting everyone and of course taking a mental note of what every good little boy and girl wanted... Landon would not go anywhere near either of them, I was hoping for a nice picture of the boys but I had to be in the picture because Landon wouldn't let go of me.... oh well, maybe next year. Anyway... Ryan told Santa that he wanted a big Bumblebee Transformer and a Kitchen Set to play in. Landon on the other hand wants Soup and a candy bar! Yes, you just read that, Soup and a candy bar!!!!! He is too funny and of course I should enjoy this because I am sure next year he is going to want something besides soup and a candy bar. I will try to make a video of him saying what he wants for Christmas! Breakfast was good and then we went home and decorated the house. Fred decorated outside with Ryan and I decorated with Landon inside. We have a few more things to put up and then we will be done! When Fred left for work we went over to Nana and Papa's house to see their Christmas decorations. There are over 30 pointsetta's in the house, 30....I think it is a bit much (Sorry Mom)! But the house does look wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment