June 6, 2009- I attended a special graduation ceremony at the high school for my Seniors who are in Special Education. I have 4 seniors graduating and I can't be more proud of them. They are Carl, Scott, Amber and Sarah.
When I got home we had a campfire with our neighbors and had a few marshmallows.
June 9, 2009- Landon had corn for lunch and had so much fun eating it. He had corn everywhere when he was done, even in his diaper. He also got a big boy haircut from Aunt Trish. I was sad to see it go but I guess I have gotten used to it now. Before and after pictures of his haircut!
June 11, 2009- Who wouldn't love these two boys and our dog Roxy??? Nice pink binkie Landon!
June 12, 2009- Picking flowers in our lawn!
June 13, 2009- Mowing with Daddy was cute. Ryan went and got his play lawn mower and started mowing next to Fred. He even was dumping his imaginary grass into the garbage can with Fred. Ryan would run from one side of the yard to the other yelling, "Man you are a slow mower Dad!" Landon just hung out and watched the two.
June 20, 2009- Noelle and Jamie's dance recital in Elmira. Nana and Papa attend! Meredith said that she thinks she will dance again next year! Great job Noelle and Jamie!


June 22, 2009- KENNEDY JANE GRADUATES FROM KINDERGARTEN! Way to go! Her teacher had wonderful things to say about her, they sang songs for each month and she even got a special award from the principal for being a representative for Student Government. She not only is her Kindergarten's teachers pet but I think the principals pet also. Great job this year Kennedy!




June 23, 2009- The two love to make a mess in the sandbox. More sand is out of the sandbox when they are done playing then when they first begin. Ryan tries to make towers and Landon loves to just be "Baby Godzilla" and crush them! Ryan also played on his tricycle today. Thank goodness the weather has started to warm up! We love to play outside.
June 25, 2009- Last day of work for me. Thank goodness, I thought the end was never going to come. However, now I dread the beginning again (HaHa). Here is a picture of two of my co-workers, Buddy on my left in the picture and Rick on my right. Rick is retiring this year after 32 years of teaching and I am sad to see him go! I took a picture of him leaving the building! Good Luck Rick and Congratulations!
June, 26,2009- Went swimming in our little pool! Then we met Aunt Trish, Kennedy and Cooper at Jackson Park to play on the playground.



June 27, 2009- My sister-in-law's getting married July 11th and today was her bachlorette party! We started the day getting manicures or pedicures and then hung out at Nicole's house for a b-que and cocktails! Nicole was pretty funny and I think everyone had a great time. In between the two parties, I took a couple pictures of the boys outside and we again went swimming!





June 28, 2009- Connor's 11th Birthday party! Can you believe he is 11?


June 29, 2009- Fred and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary today. Fred sprained his foot at work so he was supposed to stay off of it today. We relaxed during the day and went to the store to get odds and ends for our upcoming camping trip. Landon fed himself beefaroni and he got messy! Then Fred and I went to Carabba's for dinner in Rochester. It was very good!

June 30, 2009- Today the boys and I went to the library and signed up fo the reading program. In order for them to get a prize at the end of the summer we have to read 15 hours. Oh boy.... we better start reading! I will keep you posted.
July 1, 2009- Today we met Aunt Trish, Kennedy and Cooper at Austin Park across town and played for about an hour! The kids had fun and then we went back to Aunt Trisha's and had lunch! Now we are going outside to play because the rain finally stopped. Bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment