




Today was Ryan's Halloween Birthday party. It was a blast and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The weather was finally in the 80's, thank goodness. The party started at 12 and everyone ate cold cuts, chili, veggie tray and a bread bowl. At 1 o'clock we went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. (I set it up with our neighbors ahead of time)! You should have seen some of the peoples faces when they saw us walking around the block in costumes- priceless! We came back and smacked our shark (Jabber Jaws) pinata around, that was fun. Then we opened gifts- Ryan's favorite was Wolverine on a motorcycle! Then we had brownie sundaes- yummy! Ryan said the best thing about his party was hitting the pinata! I included a couple pictures of the day and one of us all dressed up and the watermelon I carved!


No comments:
Post a Comment