Saturday, March 21, 2009

Two Years


Jeff,
Two years have passed since you left this earth and I still feel an enormous emptiness. I miss your presence at every family event and still very much long that you could be here to share the special times with all of us. I know that you are "with us" in a angelic way but would prefer that you be here in the flesh. (Although it is nice to know that my big brother is now my angel protecting me as well as the rest of the family.)
I think of you on a daily basis and wonder sometimes what you might be thinking yourself; like when I trip or make a silly blunder, are you laughing at/with me? I hope so.
Ryan still tells me stories about you, which are always so cute to hear. He tells Landon about you and shows him your picture. Landon says "eff" when he sees your picture, that makes me smile!
I miss you and your ability to light up the room with your smile and I love you more than you will ever know! XOXOXO
-Stepharooski


Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday, unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.



Brothers and Sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb



I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,
I think of you in silence I often speak your name
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame
Your memory is my keepsake with which I'll never part
Heaven has you in keeping I have you in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment