Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Boys!




So when I got home from work tonight Fred had already given the boys a bath and was cooking dinner. That was awesome and yummy! Thank you Fred! So after dinner I just got to play with the boys and relax. Ryan wanted to watch Lilo and Stitch 2 that we borrowed from the library and Landon played with his learning table. I was able to draw Ryan's attention away from the t.v. for a second to sing his ABC's and I captured Landon dancing. They are getting bigger by the day, I wish I could hang out with them all day. Of course my sister Jackie says she is working on winning the lottery to get us out of the snow belt, maybe she will financially support me too so I can be with the kids all day! Maybe Dad will win one of these days too. Maybe I should start playing the lotto too! You can't win if you don't play!!! "Hey, you never know!"

1 comment:

  1. Such sweetie pies! Ava is working on her alphabet but pronounces the letter W as "abbledee." So cute. I am SO GLAD you are doing a blog because I feel like I see your boys so much more now.

    ReplyDelete