Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Melts my Heart

Last night as I was feeding Landon the cutest thing happened. He stopped eating and he blew me a kiss, then he tried to stand up and I tried to keep him where he was but he refused. He was yelling so I let him stand up. Then he reached up and hugged me and patted me on the back. Then he wanted to resume eating. My heart melted, I just love him to pieces. He has grown so fast and has done everything faster than Ryan did. Of course he has big brother Ryan to show him the ropes. Ryan loves to teach him things and it is cute and I am glad that Ryan takes the time to try. Even I learn something new everyday by just watching them. Mostly, they teach me not to take things for granted. Even the simple things are important. I am so happy and lucky that these two little boys are mine. I have no idea what I would do without them. I love them so much!

I stumbled upon a little quote the other day, not sure who wrote it but I am going to share:

"They know me in a way no one ever has. They open me to things I never knew existed. They drive me to insanity and push me to my depths. They are the beat of my heart, the pulse of my veins and the energy in my soul. They are my kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment