I was thinking this morning what I am thankful for and have come up with a list of things. But before I write my list I will write what I am most thankful for. I am thankful for this life that I have been given and all the daily events that I take for granted everyday. So many people have nothing and I have so much. I guess even some of those people, that have nothing, still find the highlights everyday in life. That is remarkable, they make the best with what they have. More people should be like that and just be thankful with what they have. However, most people want more, more, and more. I know I am not that type of person, I am simple. I don't need the most expensive things or even what the in thing is to have. My husband often tells me that I think of others first and when asked what I need or want I would tell him something for someone else. I figure I have what I need, why should I ask for more. I don't even use what I have!!! Anyway.... here is my list...
1. My children, Ryan & Landon whom I absolutely adore.
2. My family and husband who are my support system.
3. My friends who have always been there for me.
4. My education and the job I have now because of it.
5. My home and those who have helped me to make it a wonderful place to live!
6. Health and wellness!
I asked Ryan what he was most thankful for and he tells me that he is thankful for Mommy, Daddy & Landon. Oh, and his grandparents too. He also said he is thankful for Thanksgiving and Kung Fu Panda. But hey at least he said Mom and Dad first! Ryan says that Landon is thankful for food. He is probably right, Landon loves to eat. Well, with all of this said.....
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that they find what they are most thankful for! Have a great day!
P.S. I thought I lost this post when my computer froze, thanks to the automatic save, I didn't!! While I was a little upset and kind of scolding the computer, Ryan walked in and said to me, "Big deal Mom, you will just have to write it again, I know you can do it." You are right Ryan, thanks, I love you!
Abundant Living
4 months ago


Amen!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how much we think alike... I just finished posting something similar.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!